Most women will experience breast sagging as they get older, have children, or go through significant weight fluctuations. It’s a natural and common cosmetic change. Still, having sagging breasts may cause you to feel self-conscious when wearing tight-fitting clothing or a swimsuit. If that’s the case, consider breast lift surgery to achieve a younger and more elevated look.
What Can a Breast Lift Do for Me?
You may have tried wearing supportive undergarments and specialty bras to achieve the breast appearance you want, but skin laxity and a lack of firmness can pose a challenge. A breast lift will make your breasts appear perkier and more youthful by repositioning the tissues to a more attractive position. Our Orange County plastic surgeons can combine your breast lift with breast augmentation to restore lost volume and round out the upper part of your breast.
Reasons To Consider Breast Lift Surgery
You may decide that breast lift surgery is a good fit if any of the following apply to you:
- Pregnancy has left you with sagging and drooping breasts.
- You have downward-pointing nipples.
- You have gained and lost a significant amount of weight over your lifetime.
- You are experiencing unwanted effects of the aging process, including sagging skin.
- Your nipples are starting to hang below your breast crease.
- One breast is lower than the other.
- You want to reduce the size of your areolas.
If you don’t plan on having more children and are relatively healthy, you may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery. Future pregnancies can negatively impact your cosmetic outcome.
Ready for the Next Step?
We’re looking forward to learning more about your goals and determining whether you are a candidate for a breast lift procedure. Schedule your breast lift consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeons today. Call 714-456-3077 to schedule a visit to our Orange or Tustin location, or call 949-999-2411 for a consultation at our Costa Mesa location.